четверг, 24 февраля 2011 г.

Grüner See

There is a fabolous and exciting place in Austria-Grüner See. Originally it is a field in the forest, but it is out of the ordinary. From August till April it is the beautiful  green park with paths, benches and fresh air.
In spring a water level highly rises because of melting snow, usually on 3-4 metres, flooding annually paths, lawns, bridges and benches.In some places water level reaches 8 metres.
What is the most thrilling-this lake is hyaline, you can see everything underwater.The views are really unforgetable. When I first saw the video I was really impressed, and I`d like to visit it. I can`t imagine how it is to dive and see this!!!




















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Hi everyone!My name is Nastya and I`m a student.Let`s learn English with me!